Developer: Blizzard Entertainment
Publisher: Blizzard Entertainment
Platform: PC / Windows
Release date: World: 15 May 2012
USA: 15 May 2012
Europe: 15 May 2012
Play mode: Single player/Multiplayer
Media Size: 2 DVD
Game language: English (US), English (EU), English (SG), Español (EU), Deutsch, Français, Italiano,
Polski, 繁體中文, 한국어, Español (AL), Português (BR) – NOTE Game is in English by default. You can
change language in-game and launcher will download few files and install. That’s it!
Subtitle language: ENGLISH
Age requirements: 16+ Mature
Suggested system requirements: Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz, 1.5 GB RAM (2 GB dla Vista/7), graphic card 896 MB
(GeForce GTX 260 or better), 12 GB HDD, Windows XP/Vista/7..
Version: Collectors Edition Exclusive
- Legit digital copy of Diablo III (North American release)
- DIABLO SKULL AND 4GB USB SOULSTONE.
- EXCLUSIVE IN-GAME CONTENT-Diablo III – Aesthetic Artifacts,World of Warcraft – Fetish Shaman Pet and StarCraft II – Battle.net Portraits.
- BEHIND THE SCENES BLU-RAY/DVD SET.
- THE ART OF DIABLO III.
- DIABLO III ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK.
The Diablo III: Collector’s Edition will be available exclusively at retail on DVD-ROM for Windows XP /
Windows Vista / Windows 7 and Macintosh.
Price: $0 FREE
Crack status: NOT FOUND!
Credits: DA members, Revolt and everybody who helped me out making this!
Download Free Diablo III
Two decades have passed since the demonic denizens, Diablo, Mephisto, and Baal, wandered the world of Sanctuary in a vicious rampage to shackle humanity into unholy slavery. Yet for those who battled the Prime Evils directly, the memory fades slowly and the wounds of the soul still burn.
When Deckard Cain returns to the ruins of Tristram’s Cathedral seeking clues to new stirrings of evil,
a comet from the heavens strikes the very ground where Diablo once entered the world. The comet carries a
dark omen in its fiery being and it calls the heroes of Sanctuary to defend the mortal world against the
rising powers of the Burning Hells – and even the failing luminaries of the High Heavens itself.
Explore a fully-realized Sanctuary – the living, breathing gothic fantasy world of Diablo III rendered in
Battle the unholy forces of the Burning Hells with all-new character classes like the otherworldly Witch Doctor,
or with re-imagined warriors from Diablo’s past: such as the fierce Barbarian.
Rain Hell on your enemies wielding the interactive environment as a weapon: lay cunning traps, turn destructible
objects against your foes, and use environmental obstacles to your advantage – all powered by the Havoc physics system.
Experience the intensity of multiplayer Diablo III over an all-new, wickedly-enhanced Battle.net platform with
numerous enhancements to make connecting with your friends easier – and cooperative gameplay more fun.
Diablo III Features:
- Twenty years have passed since the Prime Evils were defeated and banished from the world of Sanctuary. Now, you must return to where it all began – the town of Tristram – and investigate rumors of a fallen star, for this is the first sign of evil’s rebirth, and an omen that the End Times have begun.
- Shake the earth, blast your enemies with fire and ice, summon otherworldly minions and much more as you wield the powers of your heroic birthright.
- Lay waste to legions of evil throughout randomized, 3D environments. Face innumerable demonic villains, uncover quests in new locations, and claim different loot every time you play. No two games are ever the same.
- Use the Real Money Auction House to buy and sell items for real world currency. Then draw on your earnings to buy ever more powerful items or cash out your trades, take the money, and run. The choice is yours.
- From the fabled spires of Caldeum to the besieged walls of Bastion’s Keep, the mortal world has fallen under the corrupting influence of infernal powers. Aid in Sanctuary’s defense as it teeters on the brink of demonic annihilation.